VVL group offers full range of logistic and customs services in Saint-Petersburg. We carry out transportation of goods all over the world. Consignments that cross the border are liable to customs duties and taxes that is why it is important to transport them according to certain rules. Customs treatment depends on the type of cargo and some other aspects. It is obvious that terms of import and export trade to Finland or any other country can be different.
To carry the international cargo out you need to pass through the customs clearance. We are ready to offer all types of customs services. Our experts solve problems in qualitative manner and without delaying them. All following aspects are necessary for customs clearance:
- Calculation of duties;
- Preparation of the documentation;
- Intra-port freight forwarding.
It is better to entrust accomplishing of these procedures to the professionals.
What customs services can you use?
Qualified employees of VVL Group renders services:
- Defense of custom’s rights and interests in the relevant authorities.
- Drawing up the declaration, including goods declaration, declaration of customs value and correction of customs value.
- Provision of consulting services for FEA.
- Definition of the FEACN code.
- Preliminary analysis and preparation of necessary documents for customs clearance.
- Production of certificates of origin, exemption letters, all types of customs documentation, including TIR Carnet..
- Calculation and optimization of payments, including customs duties .
- Controling of the customs clearance.
- Consignment’s placement on warehouses and TSW.
- Cargo insurance. Usage of this customs service let you to avoid losses in case of unforeseen situation.
- Registration of client’s company in customs authorities.
- Qualified accounting service.
- Cargo consolidation in the EU, Asia and China.
- Making-out foreign economic contracts and transaction certificates, according to client’s requests.
- Receiving of preliminary decision on the classification of goods in accordance with the Order of the Federal Customs Service of Russia №760 from 18.04.12 y.
- Receipt of classification decisions FCS of Russia, with regard to the manner prescribed by Art. 107 of the Federal Law "On Customs Regulation in the Russian Federation" dated 27.11.10 y. № 311-FZ.
- Support for projects on the import of complete technological equipment.
To get detailed information about customs services contact our managers.