The procedure of declaring good’s customs value confirmed by the Decision of Customs Union Commission No.376 dated September 20, 2010.
The following documents can be requested only by the customs authority if it is necessary additionally to confirm customs value of goods:
- Producer’s price list of imported goods or a commercial quotation verified by a Chamber of commerce and industry of the country of origin.
- Information about imported goods value in the country of departure: export customs declaration of the country of consignment (original).
- Article description (specification), invoice (original)
- Packing list.
- Accounting documents about placing in property.
- Agreement for the supply of priced, identic and similar goods for the sale on the uniform customs territory of the Customs Union (internal agreement with final customer from Russia) if it is applicable.
- Information, explaining grounds for granting seller’s discounts to customers on a particular consignment, their size, if foreign trade contract provides these discounts.
- Offers, orders, seller’s price lists of priced, identic and similar goods (these documents must be authenticated in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the country of origin).
- Documents and information about physical characteristics, quality and reputation of imported goods on the market and their influence on the price formation.
- Documents and information about carriage and reloading of goods.
- Other documents and information, received by a declarant from other persons, including connected to the production, transfer and disposal of imported goods.
Our specialists will analyze the good’s value, delivery terms and will help you to prepare a set of documents to prove the customs value, if it is necessary.
Before submitting of the declaration to the customs authorities our qualified staff will carefully check and analyze all documents and information. If we think that it is necessary to confirm the customs value, we will notify you.