The organization of such carriages requires not only an appropriate transport, but also a series of preparatory work. In particular:
- traffic organization on the route;
- approval of the project by the authorities;
- special permit for transportation.
VVL Group has all the capabilities to organize transportation of any cargo, which dimensions are beyond the standards. Company specialists will select an optimum vehicle and take over the paperwork. Considering the experience of solving this type of problems, it does not take much time.
What cargo is considered of heavy and oversized?
According to current rules, heavy and oversized cargo is a load which characteristic of length, height, width, axle load and weight with the vehicle itself superior to standard dimensions. These data are also relevant for international transportation.
A carriage of oversized cargo means the excess of the standard values of length, width and height equal to 20, 2.5 and 4 m, respectively. Also, this category includes trains with two or more trailers and other transportation options, in which the turning radius of transport exceeds 12.5 m.
To identify the commodity by weight for application, data established by the legislation for each type of vehicle is used. Standard critical mass in this case - 20 tons.
- large construction, agricultural, road repairing equipment;
- water and air transport;
- industrial equipment;
- mini plants and other industrial facilities;
- ready-to-use building objects and their parts;
- bulk container;
- nuclear reactors;
- reinforced concrete, steel and pipe rolling;
- boiler equipment;
- some other types.
After receipt the application, specialists of VVL Group clarify the details about cargo characteristic, terms of transportation, destination and customer requirements. In accordance with these data:
- selection of vehicle and method of loading
- working out route in details;
- Calculate various transportation options to find the most efficient and profitable variant.
We use high-lift trucks from the company's own fleet. These tractors are equipped with low loader, which ease the process of loading and unloading. Rigging is conducted by self-lifting machinery and equipment companies. Our experts monitor the quality of work at every stage of transportation.
VVL Group guarantees safety of your cargo and all legal requirements.
- Protection and tracking of cargo, including car escort and assistance of traffic police officers.
- Cargo insurance.
- Assistance in preparing customs documentation for international shipments.
- Organization of unloading works at the destination.
- Experience in cargo transportation since 1998.
- A large fleet of vehicles.
- Opportunities for day and night control and tracking cargo movements with satellite tracking systems.
- Experienced drivers.
- Available service fees.
- Individual approach.
- Guarantee the safety of cargo.
To consult with our experts, contact them by phone . To make an on-line request for our services fill the order form on our website.