VVL Group offers a full range of transport and forwarding services inside the territory of Russian Federation, but also within the frame of international carriages all over the continent. These include truck delivery. We use our own truck fleet enabling us to cope with the big amount of orders, including complicated.
|Receiving request from a client||Optimal type of transport selection|
|Route planning||Coordination of the route and a set of services with the customer.|
|Calculating the cost of services||Signing the contract.|
|If necessary, making additional agreements for insurance, cargo escort and etc.||Loading cargo, freight, delivery to the place of unloading according to the contract.|
|Providing the customer with all information about the location of cargo.|
Advantages of road transportation:
- high speed of deliveries;
- no schedule like in cases of air and rail transport;
- cost effectiveness ;
- the possibility to select the type of vehicles to fit customer request or the features of the goods;
- real time tracking;
- individual route plan;
- transport arrival directly to the place of loading or delivery, "door to door" transportation;
- Possibility of additional loading during the route..
Realizing road transportations VVL Group uses resources of their own truck fleet. At your services:
- refrigerated transportation from St. Petersburg;
- cargo delivery by awning or airborne vehicles;
- container transportation of different sizes;
- transportation of bulky and heavy items by trucks with platforms;
- multimodal and consolidated transportation;
- international trucking;
- all machines are equipped with modern communication facilities GPS, which allows you to track the movement of vehicles at any time;
- the majority of our cars in the truck fleet are new, so there will be no failure because of its breakage;
- our machines can transport hazardous goods.
"VVL" offers a wide range of additional services:
- protection and escort of the goods;
- informing about cargo movement;
- all necessary documentation registration;
- organization of cargo-handling operations;
- custody of the goods.
Contact our staff to ask questions about additional services availability and prices.
- large vehicle fleet;
- established contacts and cooperation with customs points;
- extensive experience of road haulage around the country and the continent;
- experienced drivers and freight forwarders;
- 24 hour supervision of cargo movement.
- • Available tariff on carriages and extra services;
- • Optimal schemes for consolidated cargo delivery;
- • Guarantee of the safety of goods;
- • Qualified staff will help clients to avoid cooperation with bureaucratic system;
- • Extensive work experience;
- • Fluid delivery;
- • Vast experience in road haulage around the country and the continent.