VVL Group offers freight carriages by railway - in Russia, CIS, Europe, and Asia. We work with import, export, transit and internal loads.
On both domestic and international rail transportation VVL Group is responsible for the organization and execution of all stages:
- calculating the rates on carriages and delivery of standard, refrigerated, modular and outsize loads;
- provision of rolling stock for the overflow from / to tanks, loading, unloading, reloading from wagons or containers;
- warehousing, cargo terminal;
- receiving and sending trains (cars, containers);
- door to door delivery;
- development of loading schemes, load securement, including heavy and oversized cargo);
- loading/unloading transport.
The shipping company offers logistics services (integrated and separately) on the optimal scheme for customers. VVL Group develops a chain of combinations in case you want to use several types of freight transport (apart from rail) organizes direct transportation of any cargo, including oversized, fragile, valuable, hazardous products.
Load classification for rail transportation
Carrier set up a direct contract with Russian Railways and area divisions. An extensive base of owners and drivers of railway vehicles gives an opportunity to ship cargo by railway by all means:
- container; company containers 20ft, 40ft (up to 27 m);
- delivery of liquid, free-flowing and general cargo;
- transportation of special cargo platforms custom sizes, heavyweight;
- transportation of agricultural machinery, vehicles, etc .;
- transportation of dangerous cargo by rail;
- isotherm, refrigerator;
Documents for international rail transportation
During international transportation the main problem on customs clearance stage is an incorrect or incomplete preparation of documents: bills of lading, contracts, freight bill, customs declarations etc. If the client does not have a specialist in foreign trade, development, preparation of documents can become a serious problem. In this case, the importing company not always can cope with the requirements of non-tariff regulation (certification). Besides there is a risk that the supplier's shipping documents contain errors.
Our company can carefully certify and draw up forwarding documentation. Customs declaration of goods is always conducted according to the laws of the Russian Federation.
Transport-logistics company "VVL":
- will draw up documentation according to established rules;
- will select the type of wagon or container for delivery of cargo;
- will accept / dispatch the goods;
- will provide other transport logistics services.
Assistance to broker eliminates the possibility of registration problems at customs, fix the correct payment of customs fees and exclude additional costs for the importing company.